These 28 colleges and universities from 10 countries achieved accreditation or reaffirmation of accreditation in one of the most challenging years in our history. We recognize the following Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Schools that are the first in their state or country to achieve ACBSP accreditation of their business programs: Elizabethtown College (Pennsylvania); Harding University (Arkansas); EU Business School (Spain); International University of Leadership (Morocco); and University American College Skopje, (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia).
Associate Degree Initial Accreditation
• Rowan College of South Jersey — New Jersey (USA)
• San Diego Miramar College – California (USA)
Associate Degree Reaffirmation of Accreditation
• Columbia State Community College — Tennessee (USA)
Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Initial Accreditation
• American Unversity of Afghanistan — Kabul (Afghanistan)
• California Lutheran University — California (USA)
• Capilano University — British Columbia (Canada)
• CASS European Institute of Management Studies — Paris (France)
• Kardan University — Kabul (Afghanistan)
• Langara College — British Columbia (Canada)
• Milligan University — Tennessee (USA)
• Mount St. Joseph University — Ohio (USA)
• Pacific University — Oregon (USA)
• Ricardo Palma University — Lima (Peru)
• Seminole State College of Florida — Florida (USA)
• St. Catherine University — Minnesota (USA)
• United States Sports Academy — Alabama (USA)
• Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena – UNPHU — Santo Domingo,
• University of the Incarnate Word – Extended Academic Programs (MBA & DBA) — Texas (USA)
Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Reaffirmation of Accreditation
• Capital University — Ohio (USA)
• Elizabethtown College — Pennsylvania (USA)
• EU Business School — Barcelona (Spain)
• Harding University — Arkansas (USA)
• HSO Business School Switzerland — Zurich (Switzerland)
• International University of Leadership — Rabat (Morocco)
• Lewis University — Illinois (USA)
• Malone University — Ohio (USA)
• Northwest University — Washington (USA)
• University American College Skopje — Skopje (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia)
• University of Lynchburg — Virginia (USA)
• University of Mount Olive — North Carolina (USA)
• Voorhees College — South Carolina (USA)
• Walden University — Minnesota (USA)
The ACBSP accreditation process is based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether or not business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
“These campuses have shown their commitment to teaching excellence and to the process of quality improvement by participating in the accreditation process. The initial accreditation and reaffirmation of accreditation granted to these institutions demonstrates their commitment to provide the highest quality business education for their students,” said Dr. Steve Parscale, ACBSP Chief Accreditation Officer.
Celebrating 33 years of excellence in global business program accreditation, ACBSP was the first organization to offer specialized business accreditation for all degree levels, from associate to baccalaureate to doctoral degree programs, and the first to offer certificate accreditation. ACBSP has an accreditation search tool to assist students, faculty, and prospective employers in finding accredited programs.
ACBSP, www.acbsp.org, is a leading specialized accreditation body for business education. ACBSP’s global mission is to pursue a better tomorrow by advancing and recognizing excellence in business education through continuous improvement. Recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in 2001 and again in 2011, ACBSP currently accredits business programs at nearly 1,200 campuses in 60 countries.